August 7, 2009

Sue & Seahurst

Saturday my dear, wonderful, so fun, so thoughtful, so appreciated, favorite, Aunt Sue watched the boys while Mark & I went to the temple and out to lunch.
sam sue
When we finally returned, things were still remarkably under control at Sue's and Dan (my brother) was there, too. I crashed out on the couch, and so did Mark & Charlie - but on the floor. Too much vacationing, I guess.
dan isaac sue
Dinnertime, Dan and our gang decided to pick up fast food and head to nearby Seahurst Park. Sue tells me she hit the sack immediately after we left!
dan mark seahurst
So many years of memories there for Danny & I, and now for my kids too.
isaac seahurst
sam seahurst
dan sam seahurstcharlie dan seahurst
seahurst sunset
This night's action flick: surprisingly good (for a comic/superhero movie that I typically avoid)
Iron Man.

3 comments:

  1. great pictures, ker. it's so crazy to see your brother "all grown up!" i still think of him as "your little brother danny!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either, Melissa! LOL Great photos, Kerri. I love the one of Isaac at the beach - perfect shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Iron Man! I own that video. Beautiful photos of your family!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.