November 25, 2008

Afternoon at the Elementary

All the kindergarten classes combined for this afternoon's Thanksgiving Program. They had (group) speaking parts, sang many songs, and made their own costumes. I had low expectations, for the program but especially for Sam & Charlie's patience sitting in the chairs waiting for the program to start. But no, it was pretty adorable and my littler ones never ran away or freaked out. In fact, they were very good and very proud of their big brother, the Pilgrim Boy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that they let the kids sing about bowing heads and praying. In some school districts they don't allow the children to sing songs about God or things like that. Fortunately here in Texas, it is required to give the pledge of allegiance each morning, and also pledge the flag of Texas. Some kids (especially in middle and high schools where I sub) don't even put their hand on their heart during the pledge. They haven't been taught by their parents to have respect for our flag. That's my soap box for today. I am glad to see your child is getting an education with God included.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are so darling! I'll meet you at that beautiful little cottage any day! By the way, heather and jacoby do have a blog. I have a link to it on my blog. They don't post that often - like me... but they do post and she is prego again!

    May family asked about you this past Thanksgiving. They wanted to make sure you were well and happy! I told them all about your perfect life and perfect boys/men in your life! We all love you so much! Maybe someday we'll get to reunite! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.