February 12, 2008

Charlie's Big Day

Twelve months (and ten days now) have passed since Charlie came into our family, and what a wonderful year it's been! We were in McCall for the birthday weekend, luckily with all of Mark's (local) family because I forgot to pack our camera. That's like forgetting your underwear!

We had confetti cake (thanks to Linda for baking it while I played in the snow) with vanilla frosting and sprinkles that said CCD. Lots of cousins and the brothers helped blow out the single candle.

Charlie got some great presents: a bath time rocket ship, toy cars & trucks, books, clothes, and a puppy - stuffed, not the barking, licking, needing-a-walk kind.

Charlie's favorite? The birthday plates, of course!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! He is really looking more different every picture I see. I guess that's the baby leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "grandma" fix! I can't get over his big blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.