It took me a minute to notice that Sam was bare bottomed sitting up there, but he truly was only washing his feet. Not that it makes any sense either way. And let me just add that I'm thankful for handy anti-bacterial wipes. I believe they were invented for little boys' bathrooms.
The memoirs of a bookwormy, snap-happy, travel loving, peace seeking mom in a voluntarist, unschooling, family.
February 8, 2008
Bathroom Break
I don't always pay as much attention as I should to what Sam is doing in the bathroom - I'm just grateful that he's using it! And hearing some splashing in the sink is pretty much a positive, too. I only happened upon this scene because Isaac (the punctual boy of good behavior) was ready to brush his teeth and so (also being the boy of innocent tattling) he came to let me know that there were feet in his way.
It took me a minute to notice that Sam was bare bottomed sitting up there, but he truly was only washing his feet. Not that it makes any sense either way. And let me just add that I'm thankful for handy anti-bacterial wipes. I believe they were invented for little boys' bathrooms.
It took me a minute to notice that Sam was bare bottomed sitting up there, but he truly was only washing his feet. Not that it makes any sense either way. And let me just add that I'm thankful for handy anti-bacterial wipes. I believe they were invented for little boys' bathrooms.
Labels:
Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful smile! Great that you could capture it.
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie! That smile is to die for. The naked rump on the counter, I'm sure you can do without that! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so big and grown up! I can't believe he's almost 4!
ReplyDelete