The memoirs of a bookwormy, snap-happy, travel loving, peace seeking mom in a voluntarist, unschooling, family.
January 30, 2012
Family Time
When a missionary comes home, he is invited to speak in church about his experiences. As much of the family as could came to listen to Spencer give his talk and afterward have lunch and visit together at Grandpa and Grandma's house. I always bring my camera, but I often don't put it to use. This time I did, and am so glad too. Nothing spectacular in the images (and the lighting was awful), but it's nice to remember the time we spent together.
Shot of the day goes to Miss Emily here, looking up at me with her sweet, serious eyes. Thanks for giving us an excuse to get together, Spencer!
Labels:
Charlie,
David,
family time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I miss family gatherings. I enjoyed the big family stuff when I was married to your dad. Spencer looks so grown up.
ReplyDeleteAwe, You almost got me tearing up here. I usually can forget about missing out on those things. Seeing the pics make it lots harder, but overall, well worth a little bit of sadness. I love seeing how all the kids are growing up. That picture of Emily is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDelete