Because Mark's work trip to Canada was cancelled, we had no local plans for the 4th of July weekend and I was a little bummed about it. So when my good friend Sarah mentioned that her mother-in-law had moved their annual big party to Saturday, I basically asked if we could tag along. I'm so glad I spoke up! The evening was spent eating bbq and the customary pot luck of sides, swimming, playing basketball, jumping on the tramp, and just visiting.
As the dusk settled in, they broke out the sparklers and smaller fireworks like Roman Candles followed by a big, long, impressive display of the large in-the-sky kind. I didn't come prepared to take those kinds of photos, but trust me it was MUCH better than I expected from a family party - even knowing that one of the brothers works at a fireworks stand.
We had a blast! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.