L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore
Nine years ago today, I was sealed to the most amazing guy I've ever known. It wasn't the perfect day, but I was on Cloud 9 and didn't notice that til later. (I won't go into the gory details of the re-located reception, etc.) Never did make a wedding album from our pictures though I bought the negatives from the photographer. Finally, FINALLY, got around to getting them scanned in as hi-res digital prints. Glad I waited for today's technology! But glad we didn't delay the start of our eternal family.
And love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
(Our first dance was to LOVE by Nat King Cole)
Happy Anniversary, Mark!! I adore you, I am so grateful for you. Time has flown by - guess we're havin' fun!




You guys were so young! I remember the reception - running around with you selecting the menu. Being so proud. Thanks for sharing the memories. :D
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Thanks for sharing! You two make a beautiful couple!
ReplyDeleteA nice walk down memory lane...you looked (and still look) beautiful!
ReplyDelete