October 8, 2010

Focus on David


David is 9 months old! His eyes are still his most arresting feature, followed closely by his (getting long) wavy/curly hair. He has 5 teeth and loves Cheerios and organic pumpkin with apples. He's a fast little crawler - even a little noisy about it, purposefully slapping his hands down on the kitchen floor - and is happy playing on the floor with toys and exploring his environment. He is sleeping well (after a little training) - 12 hours at night and two 1-or-2 hour long naps during the day. He is absolutely an angel about being in the car running errands or being hauled around to any of his brother's activities.

Meanwhile I've been really getting into photography, learning to do whatever I can with my Panasonic non-slr (and PSE), so I've been capturing David in a more refined way than I ever did my other babies. Charlie's my ham, always willing to be photographed, which I'm grateful for since the older boys are less willing and comfortable models and David can't hold still - which pushes my slow AF with a max lens ap of 3.5 to it's limit! This post is a small collection of recent snapshots in the life of my smallest sweetheart.


I'd really love if my family & friends (and friendly visitors) would leave a comment! (Be someone who "shared the joy" below. Thanks.)

8 comments:

  1. He's a doll!

    And my invoice came in the mail. I'll try to call you tomorrow between our five soccer games. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the pics! I especially love the last photo. I would love to learn more about the manual settings on my camera. I read a few things just the other day and need to keep on reading....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. I love the one with Mark and his son. Which photo shall I post in the Gab?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one most, I think. That is a real Dame boy pic! Thanks for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerri, I check almost daily for a new posting.Your pictures are like a glimpse of all that's right in the world.The truthful innocense and delight of children. I never fail to leave but with a lighter heart than when I entered and a smile for all your challenges.
    Love Auntie Stew

    ReplyDelete
  6. His eyes stand out most - but I always think of his lips - so distinctive on a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerri! Why do I feel like I haven't seen you in forever?? Conference and a road trip? I miss you! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, kerri! he is just beautiful (following in the footsteps of your three older sweethearts!). thanks so much for the update on little david. i am so happy to hear (read) that he is doing so well. love to you and your family...xoxo, melissa

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.