oh my goodness i LOVE him! he is a little doll. what a beautiful miracle you have on your hands, kerri. i'm getting so excited to meet *my* little guy...5 1/2 weeks and counting!!!!
Kerri, He is absolutely adorable!!! Those pictures are just yummy, I just want to kiss his little cheek! I know I've said this before, but Mark is one lucky guy, you are amazing!!
Kerri, He is absolutely adorable!!! Those pictures are just yummy, I just want to kiss his little cheek! I know I've said this before, but Mark is one lucky guy, you are amazing!!
A belated congrats on your sweet baby boy! He is just precious...I need another boy. I've been on a girl streak for some time now:). David really is beautiful, as is the rest of your family. Looks like you've got this motherhood "thang" figured out.
What a cutie! Those are some fun pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh my! What an angel.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness i LOVE him! he is a little doll. what a beautiful miracle you have on your hands, kerri. i'm getting so excited to meet *my* little guy...5 1/2 weeks and counting!!!!
ReplyDeleteKerri, He is absolutely adorable!!! Those pictures are just yummy, I just want to kiss his little cheek!
ReplyDeleteI know I've said this before, but Mark is one lucky guy, you are amazing!!
Kerri, He is absolutely adorable!!! Those pictures are just yummy, I just want to kiss his little cheek!
ReplyDeleteI know I've said this before, but Mark is one lucky guy, you are amazing!!
A belated congrats on your sweet baby boy! He is just precious...I need another boy. I've been on a girl streak for some time now:). David really is beautiful, as is the rest of your family. Looks like you've got this motherhood "thang" figured out.
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!