I am enjoying falling in love with our newest little boy, but here's proof that I still pay (occasional) attention to the others. Okay, just Charlie. :) Here's some of his awesome Step In Time dance moves, followed by his belated birthday interview. It's nice that he was clothed for these, as he has been spending a lot of time naked lately. (Indicative of he things the kids are getting away with while I'm stuck in a chair nursing...!)
Step In Time from kerri on Vimeo.
Charlie's 2010 Birthday Interview from kerri on Vimeo.
So I was a fairly lame interviewer, not asking the most interesting questions or bringing out the cutest things that Charlie says and does. But Isaac assured me that my next couple of interviews will be better. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood job! It is hard to get 3 year-olds to perform on demand. He did a great job on the song and the tools. Nice to get a peek at Sammy too. Love from Grandma.
ReplyDelete