July 17, 2009

Our Favorite Globe

Over the past couple of years since we got this inflatable globe for Isaac, I have been asked over & over (& over) again where I got it. The truth is I can't remember - it was in the online clearance section of some educational materials site that I happened across one late December eve.
But today, after the bazillionth time of looking at the globe with the kids, this time noting the various islands all around it which are labeled part of the U.K., I decided to search and see if I could find it for you all. Ta da!
The Google link shows the Amazon price as around $5, but on Amazon itself they're asking close to $9. Clicking around a bit, I saw that there are other kinds of inflatable globes too: blank ones for writing on yourself, topographical, etc. Maybe Isaac will be getting another one for his birthday... Anyway, I highly recommend it even if your child isn't geographically inclined - let them use it like a beach ball!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed it yesterday and thought what a great idea it is . . . I may just have to snag one.

    Thanks again for letting us play yesterday. We'll see you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.