July 12, 2009

5 Years 5 Pics & Belated Interview

One
Photobucket
Two
Photobucket
Three
Photobucket
Four
Photobucket
Five
Photobucket

Kerri: Tell me about yourself. Who are you? Who is Sam?
Sam: Your son.

K: But what makes you special?
S: Well I'm special not just because I'm your son but because I'm also Heavenly Father's son.

K: Yes, that's true. I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions to find out more about you, okay? So, what were your favorite activities from the past year?
S: Ummm...

K: Like maybe visiting the Redwoods, or playing up at McCall, or preschool?
S: No. Just games. And puzzles.

K: Well then what are your favorite games?
S: Battleship and Ogres & Elves. But on the computer my favorites are Peep, Thomas, and Word World.

K: Besides games, what are your favorite things to do?
S: Outside, the sandbox. Inside: coloring, trains, Legos, and... helping you cook.

K: What do you like to eat?
S: Chicken nuggets with French fries. All breakfast foods. Except NOT hot cereal. You know that.

K: Right. So Sam, what are your hopes for this next year? Is there something you really want to do?
S: Go to Germany; have fun with the new baby.

K: Why do you want to go to Germany?
S: For vacation. I want to see the things from my book {rec'd for his birthday, or he could also mean Grimm's fairy tales} and go to the parks where the Little Traveler's went.

K: It would definitely be a wonderful vacation, but you know we are going to have that new baby. What do you think it will be, a boy or a girl?
S: I don't know what it's going to be, but maybe I'd like a girl... her name could be Girla. Or we might have another brother instead. Brothers are good.

K: Sam, who is your best friend?
S: My whole family: you, Dad, Isaac, and Charlie. I'm all done with questions now!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. NOthing else to say. Simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO handsome! What a fun interview! I like the name Girla haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tradition! Beautiful boy and fantastic interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this tradition that you have with your kiddos. (charlie looks a lot like sam did when he was one.) i think my favorite line was having a baby sister named girla :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. He looks just like his Daddy! I can't believe he's already 5! I remember before blogging when you'd update us from Brazil with pictures and a long note - when he was born! Yikes! Time flies! What a sweet boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last picture of him. What pretty eyes!

    And I love the name Girla.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.