June 6, 2009

Do You Know?

A guessing game: What do I have that is approximately the size of a grape but much more exciting?
Here's a great opportunity for everyone who reads this blog to come out from hiding and leave a comment. (Do you know how? Basically click right on the word "comments" below my post and it will load you the space to type in, then you can select an account - if you use google for your email, for example - or anonymous which is for everyone who doesn't want to have to sign up for one more account but you better type your name in your remarks or I will have no clue who wrote the comment. For visual learners, you can see an exact tutorial here.)

ETA: You guys are good! My due date is approximately January 7th, but I'm hoping for the 9th ('cause 1/9/10 is cool). Anyway, that means I'm about 9 weeks along. The boys are very excited, and understanding when mom needs a little nap. Here's what babycenter.com has to say...
"Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth."

16 comments:

  1. Um, I think I'll guess - a baby in your tummy! That WOULD be exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly more exciting than a grape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BABY! and yes we are 12 1/2 weeks long due December 16-18 some time. I kinda just posted it to see who would notice. The official blog post will be on Monday after the ultrasound pictures. Funny enough it's been up for 3 1/2 weeks and onle you and another person have said anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Maybe it will be PINK one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the same thing that I have...but I think mine is more like the size of a lima bean??? ;) shhh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little miracle couldn't have a better home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it's a baby, because the only other things I could think of were "a pet rock" or the "first cherry tomato of the season," which are not really more exciting than a grape... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fun way to tell every one that you're expecting. I'm afraid that it I told everyone that way my extended family would know before the rest of my family. I am glad that at least someone looks at it. :)
    I hope that you have a good pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Kerri! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Kerri! I'll be thinking girlie thoughts for you... Although, you are really good with boys too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness! YAYYYYYY! congratulations, my friend. i am sooooo happy for you! how are you feeling?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I am little behind at blog reading so I just saw this but that is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, so I'm dying to know. Is it true? Everybody is going crazy on here congratulating you, but you haven't confirmed or denied it. Are you pregnant? How far along are you? When are you do? Please tell us, I can't stand it another minute. The suspense is killing me. I guess I could just call you. What a novel idea, huh--ha, ha??!! You said you'd tell us on Monday and it's Monday!! Thanks--Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, just read your blog again and saw you just confirmed YOU ARE PREGNANT!! Yippee!! Yeah!! Woo-hoo!! How fun!!
    Thanks--Dayna

    Now I can relax and get some sleep and not go insane--ha, ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.