May 4, 2009

WC 09


It was wonderful being in Provo and on campus again, hearing so many inspiring talks, and being with my awesome sisters and MIL. Breakfast in the Cannon Center each morning far surpassed the bit of joy I got from my one small Jamba Juice. I barely read. We chatted and giggled and spent time with all the extended family around for the wedding Saturday. (Congrats Matt & Karen!) The weather was fabulous when we first arrived, but deteriorated to pouring rain before we left. Didn't dampen the spirit, just decreased the photography. I highly recommend attending, if you get the chance.

I've come home determined to be a better servant of the Lord in so many ways... but those thoughts will have to be (maybe, if you're lucky) another post.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time! I liked it when I was part of a big family too. My favorite pic is still the reflection one. I couldn't figure it out at first, it is so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulip one makes my heart hurt ...

    Thanks for letting me live through you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.