
I'm headed down to my alma mater with all my female in-laws
(meaning Mark's mom and sisters, except Laura, we'll miss you!) for the annual
Women's Conference held on campus and co-sponsored by the LDS church's Relief Society organization and BYU's Continuing Education department. It will be two days of encouragement and inspiration, and getting to sleep in the dorms. Oh yeah, and doing anything we want without our dear little ones racing around (or away) from us.

We're also going to meet up with some of Mark's extended family and attend the wedding of his cousin on Saturday morning. I'm most looking forward to time with the sisters, drinking
Jamba Juice, and starting the book
Masquerading as Angels. And maybe seeing if I can get any pictures to rival these I pulled off
flickr...
Have a happy May Day while I'm gone!
Envy, envy envy. But I will be in Provo by May 18th, but NOT sleeping in the dorms, but my sister-in-laws comfortable bed/house. Enjoy the conference. I shall look forward to a report afterward.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
ReplyDeleteI hope it was this pretty when you were there.
ReplyDelete