May 17, 2009

Party at the Zoo

My nephew Andrew turned 4 last Monday and we all went to Zoo Boise to celebrate. I didn't take a single picture of the animals or the kids' reaction to the animals... I really should have captured some images of them playing the traditional African instruments (and dancing) and when they were taking turns driving the safari jeep, or of the family of geese with sooo many goslings blocking our path... All dang cute, you'll just have to take my word for it. I did have the only camera there, however, so when it came time for the actual birthday party part of the day I finally took off the lens cap.

Charlie didn't want to play

Sam had the candle!

Delicious Cupcake

Yes, that is the kids' uncle Spencer on the far right foreground, not a random punk trying to steal a chocolate cupcake. After a couple games, the cupcakes, and opening presents, they played a bit in the animal playground.

Mack Sam and Natali

Isaac sliding down the giraffe

We were slightly exhausted (and cranky) on the drive home, but it was an awesome day. Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you, Andrew!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.