"I think to make cartoons would be the hardest job, and to see the world would be the easiest."
(Since my brain had to whir a bit to follow him, I'll give yours a little help: he's talking about making television programs; I even gave you links for visual aid. But still. And he wasn't finished.)
"Also I think that Siberia would be one of the greatest places to visit."
I actually laughed at that (he looked a little hurt). I explained to him my perception of Siberia as a place that, at least in times past, was so frozen and barren that Russians would send the people they didn't like there as punishment. Isaac was still confused - doesn't Mom know any better? Somehow he already knows that Siberia can also look like this:
And that it holds all sorts of amazing wildlife... I hope that we can help Isaac to see more of the world in person, but I'm still not totally sold on eastern Russia. I'll add it to the bottom of my list. (Anyway, if Isaac helps with the trip planning, maybe he'll see just how "easy" it is!)(I forgot to note who gets credit for these images - sorry.)
I can see I better brush up on my geography before our next visit. Siberia does look pretty... who knew?
ReplyDelete