Kerri: You're two! Congrats on that. It's your special birthday as well - turning 2 on 2/2. Sorry you're too young to appreciate that.
Charlie: Two!
K: So, tell us a bit about you. How do you like to spend your time?
C: Hammering or drilling. Or singing and dancing. Or playing trains - or with animals! I also like drawing (on walls when I can), snuggling, getting read to, climbing UP (especially where I shouldn't), and running. Oh, and balls. I like throwing them. And talking on cell phones! Or shooting people with toy guns/my finger. And getting blown on by mom's hair dryer, or playing with her hair things or make-up brushes. Or playing with scissors (why aren't there any in the drawers anymore?). And eating!...
K: Great! Wow, you're a busy little guy. So, what are your favorite things to eat?
C: Bread! And sandwiches, and raisins. And oatmeal with raisins. And bananas, oranges, apples, and grapes. Oh, and ice cream! And brownies, cookies, granola bars, and chocolate milk to drink. Chicken nuggets are good, with or without french fries.
K: So, what don't you like to eat?
C: Pretty much everything else.
K: (Laughing) That sounds about right. Anything else you'd like to share with the public?
C: I love my family. You should see how excited I am when Dad comes home, for instance. You guys are the best.
K: We think you're the best, too.
(In lieu of complete verbal answers, the interviewer has used her extensive observation of Charlie.)
Awesome!
ReplyDeletehaha, this is cute!
ReplyDelete