I watched too much for my own good, though certainly I didn't stick around for the whole show. Those were once baby chicks that my boys thrilled over! Not a hunter or a farmer am I (waves to all the fellow city peeps - pun intended). I am really anti-killing in general, feeling a teensy bit guilty when I squash bugs (except mosquitoes). Maybe I was introduced to Ghandi at too impressionable an age.
I'm a huge hypocrite, though, 'cause once the breasts & legs were rinsed in the sink I think "Oh, now it's just chicken."
Sorry for the graphic images but thought some might find it interesting, maybe??
I'm a huge hypocrite, though, 'cause once the breasts & legs were rinsed in the sink I think "Oh, now it's just chicken."
Sorry for the graphic images but thought some might find it interesting, maybe??
You are brave to stick around. All my years growing up with chickens, I still don't know how they got to the freezer! Don't let Reed bring home a calf!
ReplyDelete