March 22, 2008

Hello Spring!

We have been so busy lately! Soccer has started up again for Isaac. He loves it so much and always wants to practice twice as long with Dad after an official practice or game is over. We've also been getting ready for spring by doing some yardwork and inside improvements as well. Tonight we colored eggs. Yesterday Grandpa Dame brought the boys a box of baby chicks!! They chirp constantly during daylight and I've had to upgrade their box home already, but the boys LOVE to watch them and talk to them so it's pretty worth it. (I'm not freaking out about having a bunch of messy chickens because we can only keep them for a couple of weeks while they are still tiny. Soon they'll go back to Grandpa's house.)












2 comments:

  1. Precious! And fortunate that Grandpa can take them back to his place in due time. Sue and I got bunnies for our birthdays one year. Big mistake. They make more bunnies faster than... well a bunny rabbit. :) Happy Easter to you all! I miss you today more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures and the video. You sure sounded excited to have so many new pets. It looks like you guys are pretty busy with spring coming up and I can't believe how big the boys are getting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.