April 2, 2008

Isaac scored!

Last night Isaac scored his first goal of the season. It was really exciting to watch as he pressured the ball up the field and made a failed attempt, but didn't give up & immediately got the ball back and scored! I had the camera out but, you know about digital-delay I'm sure, didn't get video of the shot. I did get a nice clip of some typical Isaac soccer action, notice the joyful hopping & skipping.



Isaac was really proud of the goal and a little upset that Mom didn't get a picture of it. But then he must have realized there are lots of ways to remember. At preschool today he made a journal page:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Isaac, Grandma and Grandpa Golden are soooo proud of you!!! that is a really good picture you drew too. Keep up the good work. Love, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerri! This reminds me of my childhood. I love soccer. Your blog is darling and I love reading all of your posts. You are fantastic and we really do need to catch up! It has been too long!
    love, Megan (Clifford) Liljenquist

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.