
This is a fairly common sight, the brothers all playing together or near each other. Despite many abuses, Charlie always wants to be with his big brothers (and use their toys). The stash of "baby" toys he's inherited are only interesting because sometimes Sam thinks they are, too. Charlie's favorite syllable is "I" or "Eits" which, I am pretty sure, means that his first word will be "Isaac." Though they don't always show it when he pulls their train track off the table or steals part of their Lego tower, the big boys generally are very loving to their fellow pea.
Oh! Something funny I just have to share in light of the previous post... This afternoon Sam put on the shoes that I'd just kicked off in the living room after church. "Now I'm Mommy," he declared and told me that I was Isaac. Very clever because his next move was to say we should read stories which is something Isaac can do! After two stories he switched shoes - now he was Daddy and I was Sam. "And he," he says, pointing to Mark, "is Ron Paul."
I love the pic of the boys. So cute. Ron Paul is making the headline today with his fundraising yesterday, huh? Exciting. Is the blimp working out for him yet? So glad you're blogging so I can keep up on you and your boys a little better.
ReplyDeleteYou'd be glad to hear that I see more signs and advertisements for Ron Paul than any other candidate down here in Utah...he seems to be everywhere!
ReplyDelete