July 29, 2013

Cousin Donnelly Time + Rafting

The past several years, following the Woodgrain shareholder meetings, we all hang out together "bonding" for a couple more days - usually in the mountains. Two years ago we rented resort cabins at Tamarack in Donnelly and that's what we did again this year. We had a Twister tournament, ate yummy meals together, and generally had a relaxing time.
 
Adding to the fun of being up in the woods (which there aren't much of in our part of Idaho/eastern Oregon), was a special river rafting trip for all those 50 lbs & up. I'd never done that before, anywhere, and was thrilled it worked out for nursing moms and Grandma to watch my littles so I could have the experience. I was grateful that Melanie came with Hattie as well, because otherwise I'd have been the only woman. Didn't bring a camera down the river with us for obvious reasons but we did stop the car a couple times on the drive home at spots overlooking part of our route. Beautiful and so so so fun!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.