We made it! It was freezing cold this morning but, instead of rain, the sun broke through and made for a pleasant and beautiful trip out to Purdum's. We met up with Miss Heather's preschool class at 10:30 and hopped on the hay ride out to the patch.
The deal was: if the kid could carry it himself, it was free! I loved that for several reasons, but that was just me...
Actually, they didn't complain once they realized they could set their pumpkins down during the ride back and that we'd be hanging around to play.
I'm thankful we didn't skip this local fall tradition; thankful my friend included me & my boys with her class; and thankful I got such great images my first time out with my new camera!







Fantastic Shots!! You are becoming quite the photojournalist.
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful, vibrant photos! you're making me want to take another photography class :) looks like you and the boys had a wonderful day at the pumpkin patch. love it!
ReplyDelete