June 26, 2010

Sam's Six

So I sat this cracker jack buddy of mine down and we chatted about the past year in his life and his current favorite things... He talked quite a while actually but a lot wasn't audible or the video was very shaky (due to Charlie trying to help). So here's the final edit and what you missed is basically that he has become a great reader and that he likes the song "Little April Showers" from Bambi, among a lot of other songs.



Sam continues to be my most energetic and imaginative kid. Remember the Nooner of Jupiter? I love hearing all his wild stories and never know what he'll come up with next.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kerri - I have been waiting for this - :) Sam is one awesome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pitcures! We miss you Sam!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.