This spring has been wet and cold - very unusual for this little corner of the world. So we were all about spending time together in the backyard this week on a rare day that the sun was out and we didn't have other commitments!!
Mark spent most of his time up in the trees, trimming off dead and redundant branches... Which were then used as swords (of course). Dad also gave any boys who wished a lift into the tree with him.
Sam hardly stood still but it's about the fun, not the number of pictures mom takes.
But it is a little bit about the pictures (at least that's part of my fun).
To live in the moment but be able to preserve it too - that's this mother's challenge. That and figuring out what to make for dinner each evening! Okay, those things and also getting the kids into their pajamas now that the days are long.










LOVE that last pic. Classic! I'm sad you missed play group. There were only 4 of us there, so I think a lot of people forgot. Might take a couple weeks to get back into routine. I almost forgot about it too until Ella Georgeson called Brielle this morning to ask if she was going!
ReplyDeleteI love this! So true about trying to take photos. I find this sleepless stage of motherhood makes me so forgetful, so my camera has become a vital tool for me to preserve these everyday moments. Your kids are so beautiful...I mean, handsome. ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you....these warm my heart and give me a silly smile that just keeps coming back.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Stew