I can hardly believe it, my first born turned 7 last week! He was excited to sit down for his birthday interview...
Do you feel older?
Yes. I feel taller.Any other differences?
A little smarter, maybe.What's your favorite book right now?
My Fun with Learning, vol. 4 (Real Life Heros/America's Story)What's your favorite thing to do (you can pick more than one)?
Play with animals (the Schleich animal replicas he & Sam have been collecting).Watch all our BBC Earth DVDs.
Read. Whenever I feel bored, that's a good time to read.
I also got some cool birthday presents.
Name a couple of your favorite presents?
An awesome remote control car and... It seems that mostly all of [my presents] are so fun.What else should people know about you?
I have a loose tooth (on top).I like to look things up on Wikipedia.
I like geography and science.
Charlie loves me and I love him. He calls me Hiya.


Superb interview, Hiya!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you Isaac!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetie...we sure miss being around you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love the birthday interview idea! Such a cute kid!
ReplyDelete