August 20, 2009

Dozens of Cousins

So much of our summer was spent with Mark's family - his sisters & their wonderful kids - we've had a blast together. Pool parties, wii (sports, Rockband, smash bros) parties, playing with grandma's endless supply of mostly vintage toys, slumber parties... you name it. But somehow I never once got out my camera. Okay, that's not exactly true. I had it with us on the 4th of July...
4th july scavenger hunt4th july sparklers
But no good pictures were taken (clearly). Then there was the McCall Reunion weekend, I already posted. And then (all of a sudden) summer was almost over. Due to a couple of lovely flukes, everyone in Mark's family was actually in town at the same moment (except one of the husbands - so close) so we took advantage and asked a friend to come over to attempt a group shot...
2009 Whole Family Pic
And here's one of the grandparents with ALL of their grandkiddies (and they have two more coming the early part of next year, go posterity!)...
aug 2009 grandkids
A couple candids...
aug feeding chickensaug sunday picnic
And the grand finale: The Cousins singing a capella their favorite Rockband song...

We have gone into serious cousin withdrawal since everyone has gone back home.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great photos. I have saved the one family group photo and Linda and Reed and grandchildren for the next issue of Gab in October. You have a great camera. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted the video! I missed it when the kids perform. Now that song is always in my head!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.