July 29, 2009

Here we come! (and baby news)

This is where we'll be for the next week-ish:
Beautiful Night by Jeffery Hayes
image via InterfaceLIFT

AND.. I was able to get a short & sweet ultrasound at my midwife check-up today.
I know the gender already!! Mark is going to find out when he opens his last birthday present tomorrow, but I want to have even more fun with this so place your bets in the comments:
Boy or Girl??
I preset a post with the answer to publish next week.

19 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I want to vote for a GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard to have a "feeling" when i haven't seen you pregnant...but i guess i have a 50/50 chance, so i'll say....GIRL! (mostly because sam's idea about naming her girla was just too precious!!!)

    can't wait to hear your news! thinking of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will vote for girl too, I have lots of little boys and they are great, but there's something about a little baby girl. I guess it's because they are just like a little doll. Either way, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote girl. Just because you have three boys already, and change is good. And how mean of you to make us wait for a week! Just kidding. I think it is creative! Mark and my husband share the same birthday. Steve turns the big 60!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am guessing a girl. Every mommy needs a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! <3 I just talked to you and you didn't even tell me you had this up... If everyone else is saying girl, I should say boy. And actually, I am thinking you might just keep up the trend. HOw can you not tell until tomorrow night, though!!! ??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm going with girl too. Gotta give all of us with only boys some hope...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope a girl but I'm guessing boy - at least he'll never have to sing "there ain't nothing like a dame".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm voting girl! You seemed a little too excited today when telling us that you were keeping it a secret . . . but I'm sure I could be reading way too much into it, too. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to vote girl for the same reason as kirbyzoo did! Then maybe if we have a fourth ours would be a girl too! I don't know too many in the three boy club and even less in the four boy club! (Mostly like I'll end up president!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boy, then you won't have to buy a bunch of new clothes. (that's what I'm hoping for)
    PS I love the games you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odds are leaning toward girl. I know of many -at least 6- families (mine included) that has 3 boys then a girl. But, I'm voting BOY because I heard somewhere that to increase your chance of having a boy you should eat cereal and you are the only person I know that lives on cold cereal and has 3 boys. haha

    Oh and by the way. Tell us sooner than next week. I don't like waiting for surprises!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's interesting about the cereal... everything I've read said that the sperm determines the gender! (TMI?)

    I won't wait a full week, the answer will post Monday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would vote for a girl. Just think about Christi and Troy. 4 girls and one boy. For yall it will be 3 boys and one girl. I think girls are so much easier

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote that it's a girl. I can't wait to find out! I'm so jealous you're pregnant. We've been trying since November, but no luck yet. I will let you know. xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  16. GIRL!! I vote girl because you should all have a little princess to spoil!! xo c.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.