I went there in June 1996 with Lana on a Humanities to Europe trip, my first time to Europe. It was fabulous. The walk to the castle from the parking lot after the bus dropped us off was really far, steep, and beautiful. They only let you go in a few places in the castle, not explore the whole thing. But it was fun as it was. I took a photo looking out a window. It is in my scrapbook of the trip. Sorry I can't share it with you.
I went there in June 1996 with Lana on a Humanities to Europe trip, my first time to Europe. It was fabulous. The walk to the castle from the parking lot after the bus dropped us off was really far, steep, and beautiful. They only let you go in a few places in the castle, not explore the whole thing. But it was fun as it was. I took a photo looking out a window. It is in my scrapbook of the trip. Sorry I can't share it with you.
ReplyDeleteSo cool that people I know have been there!
ReplyDeleteI've been there too! It IS the castle that inspired Cinderella's.
ReplyDelete