January 12, 2009

Sam's Space Movie

The other day Sam sits down with a stack of paper (various colors) and a box of crayons and diligently makes a series of amazing "space" phenomenon. He declares they need to be made into a movie so, in light of all my homeschool reading, I do everything I can to help him make that happen. He was very disappointed that he couldn't narrate the story (we don't have a microphone) and you should be too; the subtitles on the slides will surely pique your interest and make you wonder at the stretches of imagination that form these things into one complete story. Sam dictated not only the pictures and their titles but the score, the fades, and every other detail. I should also mention that he likes to make up words and their definitions...

So here you have it, the world premiere of
The Nooner of Jupiter and Neptune.

5 comments:

  1. Cute. Love the music, the art work, the fades, the text, the creativiness. But best of all, I love what a good mother you are to spend the time with your son and do these kinds of things with him. What if all parents were that kind of parents to their children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! He spoke several times while you were here about planet Nooner. Great collaboration. Think maybe Spencer has competition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so great! Val and I watched it together and were cracking up. How did you make it? Natali even recogzed the music and asked if Spence had seen it. Loved it Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing to do that for him!! How cool of a mom are you??!! The best ever it's true. What a great thing for you to do. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! I love all of his invented words like Waterfallment. He'll be a great scientist.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.