November 5, 2008

Halloween

We decided to skip the "Trunk-or-Treat" at the church this year and do the old-fashioned door-to-door method. I think it was a much more fun experience for the kids, and after just circling the block they were so pleased with their haul that they were ready to come home (resulting in far less candy than they would have recieved at the church).

Charlie was pretty tired when we got home (especially of wearing his costume).

At Sam's preschool the day before, he decided to be a pirate. After the parent/teacher conference at Isaac's school, I was able to make it to Sam's classroom in time to catch their "B" song: "I'm being eaten by a Boa Constrictor"

1 comment:

  1. I love the shot of laa the kids up and down the street - it is so Americana. Thanks for sharing Kerri!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.