October 5, 2008

Sam's First

...Day of PreSchool!
He started at Miss Heather's Little Stars last week. Reports from both student and teacher are that things are going great. And I am already enjoying my hour and a half those three days with just one child (Isaac gets home a half hour before we pick up Sam). Oh - and Heather's school, which is in the front (former sun) room of her home, is in walking distance so we've been getting an extra bit of exercise and sunshine lately which I really love. The list of things to be grateful for is really long.

1 comment:

  1. Sniff! What a handsome fellow!!! Congratulations to you Sammy. I know you will do well at school. It is hard for this grandma to imagine that you are such a big boy already. I am so proud of you. We will be seeing you soon! Love, Grandma Golden

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.