April 26, 2008

Short Videos from the Rally

I caught a few salient points on camera, but probably not the very best ones. (Those would be said, the crowd would cheer wildly, and I'd start recording in hopes of a follow-up whopper.) Also, I had Charlie in my lap most of the time, so you'll have to excuse the shakiness and other noises.) In this first clip Ron Paul is talking about how there are more things he wouldn't do as President, than things he would (i.e. how hardly any part of our current government is functioning as it should)...


A little about the War in Iraq (or is it against the War Against Terrorism? Are those really the same thing? Since it's all undeclared, I guess they can call it whatever they want)...

Lady hollers: "We also wouldn't have had Hitler [if we had properly declared all wars]." Just her opinion, I'm only clarifying for the curious listener.


Last clip, Paul is referring to the Patriot Act (forgive the shaky, dark pan of the audience - it was my unsuccessful plan to show how big the crowd was)...


I got a little of his fiscal policy as well as his anti-NAFTA and United Nations feelings but they are both a bit mid-stream, and I didn't capture anything about his health care or education policies, so I'll just refer you to his officially released statements for anyone still interested in understanding why Mark & I are so passionate about what Ron Paul stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.