New Year's Eve we went to a party at our friends', the Bake's, home where we ate appetizers and played games and had a ton of fun with a bunch of other couples. During one of the games we were supposed to pick the celebrity our spouse most looked like... I said Matt Damon because I've heard that more than once (including from my grandmother at our wedding).
We both had no clue for me, so I thought I'd do this fun profile I got off of Spencer's myspace page.
So, what do you think? Is it accurate? Did they miss a better comparison?
I can't believe Matt Damon didn't show up! I think that's a much better pick than the ones that showed up. I never would have thought you looked like Emma Thompson, but in the photo there, it's quite similar! I've always thought she was very striking, so there you have it!
ReplyDeleteI echo Laura, always thought there was a Matt Damon resemblance. As for yours, Emma seems to be close in that pic. Of course YOU are younger!
ReplyDeleteAnd so how outta touch does it make me if I'm clueless as to who any of those famous people are....other than those in the most important middle.love sue
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly enough, when Paul and I did it, Matt Damon showed up on his! I think it was just because in the picture we picked, Paul's head was at the same angle as Matt Damon's...who knows!
ReplyDelete