Actually, he waves to Grandma every time she says his name - it's almost Pavlovian. He is also gaining great confidence in his ability to walk. I think he prefers a challenge since he is usually holding a hammer, block, board book, or something else equally difficult to grasp in one of his tiny hands as he waddles along.
Sorry about the shakiness of this clip, I was trying to move away from him and didn't keep my hand steady... you know how it goes. (You can see our lovely almost-installed wood pellet stove in the background.)
Now for the fun time with Kids in Motion (Children's Action CD). I'd been trying to capture Charlie spontaneously dancing but in the end we staged it. Still cuteness in a 3-pack, eh?

I can't believe how well he is walking!! My boys are just starting to get brave enough to go around the room, rather than from mom to dad, etc. Love the pellet stove!!
ReplyDelete