"I guess that's great!" Isaac says at the start of the clip, as he's finished dumping out his stocking. It's his new caveat to everything, just add "guess." The first thing he said when he came into the living room was, "Guess we have to wait for lots more people to come over - there are lots of presents here!" I love his unselfish mind - oh please stay this way always. Meanwhile the whole reason the video ends with Sam crying is because he can't find the piece of train track in his stocking like he saw Isaac receive. Poor middle child, always in fear of the jilt. Don't worry, we found his track!
Sam surprised me with his present-opening organizational technique. After opening some books he asked, "Can I put them on the bookshelf now?" and proceeded likewise to open and put away many of his toys! Charlie, at almost 11 months, got to eat a chocolate Kiss from his stocking before breakfast... I guess there's no stopping him now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.